Friday, December 6, 2019

we all brought in a picture of our houses and told everybody what we love and what is special about our house!


Zadie: my spiderweb, and my toys
William: my bike in the garage, my cozy blanket that i sleep with 
Lily: my kitty zelda in my house
Raku: my car outside my house, and hide and go seek
Julia: my stuffy animal that i got for my birthday 
Graeme: paw patrol chase
Athena: my room is special, and my blue baby doll
Vera: my parents, we are a family and how we celebrate Jewish holidays
Shai: my christmas lights, and tree. my abba and daddy
Tova: my Squishmellow, and my mommy and daddy!
Mendel: My Home!
Morah sarit: my family, my room and my toilet, away from everyone, and my bed.
Morah shira: my quiet time, how i could do whatever i want whenever, and how i could dance around my apartment!





No comments:

Post a Comment